Terms and Conditions
Last Updated March 2020
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing any services with us.
All services are provided by Tiebreak Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Elsternwick Park Tennis Centre (‘the Centre’), Registered ABN Number 51283824416. Street address; 464 St. Kilda Street, Brighton.
All payments for services must be paid in advance by cash or debit/credit card and are non-refundable. The Centre only accepts Visa and MasterCard.
Priority re-enrolments are required to pay in advance of the term starting to confirm their space in the class/es.
Players must bring protection from showers. Courses will go ahead unless persistent heavy rain makes the courts unplayable.
A cancellation text message will be sent to all players/parents who are registered for services while the courts are not playable at least 30 minutes before the scheduled class time. Makeup classes or rescheduling of services will be provided for any lessons cancelled. Makeups are not offered for weekly competitions unless a significant number are cancelled, if this is the case management will arrange compensation. Players are to contact the Centre to schedule makeup classes. No cash refunds will be given for wet weather cancellations.
The Centre will suspend all services when the Apparent Temperature reaches above 36 degrees celsius as measured by the Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology. A cancellation text message will be sent to all players/parents who are registered for services to notify them that play is suspended at least 30 minutes before the scheduled class time. Play will be suspended until the temperature reaches below 36 degrees celsius. Makeup classes or rescheduling of services will be provided for any sessions cancelled. Players are to contact the Centre to schedule makeup classes. No cash refunds will be given for extreme heat policy cancellations.
Multiple Class Discount
• A family discount of 5% for 3 players and 10% for 4+ players will be applied to class fees.
• All players who register for 2+ group classes will receive a 20% discount off each additional class.
• Absences due to illness or other reasons/circumstances should be discussed with management. If you are unwell and cannot attend your lesson, please let us know the evening before for morning lessons and by 10am for afternoon/evening lessons.
• Two makeup classes are permitted per termly course if 24 hours notice is given. This is subject to availability.
• No group sessions can be carried over or credited to the following term. Private lessons may be an exception if discussed with management.
Facility Rental & Court Hire
• All court hire fees must be paid in full at the time of booking.
• All cancellations within 24 hours will be charged in full.
• Players must report to reception to register before going to court unless they have used the Book a Court system and are playing outside of opening hours.
• All ‘Book a Court’ customers are responsible for their own court and must leave the court as they found it.
Termly Member Discounted Court Hire
• Players booked into a current term class must have a up to date account to receive discounted rate.
• The player who is enrolled in the term class must be playing on court.
• Only 1 hour of court time per day at discounted rate. Additional court hire time charged at standard prices.
• All cancellations within 24 hours will be subject to full charge.
• Lessons can be rescheduled if management receives at least 24 hours notice. If you are unwell and cannot attend your lesson, please let us know the evening before for morning lessons and by 10:00am for afternoon/evening lessons.
• Semi private lessons – no credit or makeup lessons can be provided for an individual that is unable to attend.
Holiday Tennis Camps
• Camp sessions can be rescheduled if management receives at least 24 hours notice.
• If a player cannot attend an alternative day in the current holiday period then a credit will be applied for the next holiday period.
• A 50% deposit is required to confirm party bookings with remaining balance due on the day of the party.
• All services listed on the brochure are included in the price except for party bags and birthday cake which are an additional cost.
• Final party numbers must be confirmed 48 hours prior to the party date.
Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
• These competitions are managed by the Co-Directors of Coaching at Elsternwick Park Tennis Centre.
• The competition will run from to .
• All employees currently working at the Centre are not eligible to win any competitions.
• To make a valid entry all steps must be followed. Comment a friend, follow @elsternwickptc and follow @headtennis_official.
• A winner will be chosen at random from the comments section of the post. Then their profile will be checked to ensure they are following both required accounts.
• The winner will be contacted through the messaging service on Instagram in which they have 48 hours to respond.
• The prize pack includes:
• The winner must be able to collect the prize pack from Elsternwick Park Tennis Centre in person.
• This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instragram.